From our administration to our coaching staff, Buena Vista University is committed to providing a top-level environment for strength and conditioning training.
- To provide a well-designed, total training program based on sound physiological principles. Using a sport specific focus, safe and productive training methods are the primary emphasis.
- To improve athletes' sports performance while reducing the risk of injury is the objective of this program. The goal is improved performance on the field, court, track and mat.
- Creating an atmosphere that leads to the physical and mental development of each individual athlete is the goal of the program.
Facilities and Equipment
- 6,000 square foot weight room
- 20 Power stations
- 10 Olympic platforms
- 10 Uesaka bumper plate sets
- Complete set of dumbbells (5 to 150 pounds)
- Multiple selectorized machines